William E. Lehman
Bill focuses his practice primarily on telecommunications, municipal, environmental, transportation and administrative agency matters. He provides legal advice to public utilities, municipalities, and individuals on a wide range of issues before the Public Utility Commission (Pa. PUC), the Department of Environmental Protection (Pa. DEP) and various other administrative agencies and civil courts.
Bill has represented public utilities in enforcement, complaint, rate cases, merger and acquisition proceedings and transportation matters before the Pa. PUC, administrative agencies, the Pennsylvania Courts of Common Pleas, the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania and the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
- Represents The Pennsylvania State University, Columbia Water Company, Emporium Water Company, Appalachian Utilities Inc., Community Utilities of Pennsylvania, Audubon Water Company, Leatherstocking Gas Company, Corning Natural Gas Holding Corporation and Pennsylvania Gas and Electric in rate case, mergers and acquisitions, complaints and other energy related matters before the Pa. PUC.
- Represented Laser Northeast Gathering Company, LLC as the first Marcellus Shale gatherer or midstream company seeking a certificate of public convenience in a pending litigated Pa. PUC proceeding
- Represented large incumbent telephone carriers in defending service and billing complaints
- Represented Verizon Pennsylvania Inc. in an appeal before the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania
- Represented corporations in matters before Courts of Common Pleas and Magisterial District Courts
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Dauphin County Bar Association