Aaron D. Rosengarten
Aaron joined Hawke McKeon & Sniscak LLP as an Associate in September 2022. Aaron represents clients in various energy sectors including petroleum, natural gas, water and wastewater, and electricity.
Aaron also represents clients in the cannabis industry and assists with litigation and appeals before state courts and administrative agencies.
Prior to joining HMS Aaron served as a judicial law clerk to President Judge Renée Cohn Jubelirer of the Commonwealth Court where he assisted in the drafting of opinions on complex administrative issues. Aaron also served as a judicial law clerk to a trial judge assisting with the drafting of opinions in complex civil and criminal issues and gaining valuable experience at the trial court level. Aaron has also interned for two federal magistrate judges, a private criminal defense firm in Virginia, a private business firm in Harrisburg, and as a certified legal intern with the Dauphin County District Attorney’s Office while in law school. Additionally, Aaron was a member of his law school’s Moot Court Honor Society and Law Review.
- Represents clients in state trial and appellate courts
- Represents clients before administrative agencies
- Represents cannabis clients in challenging Pa. DOH Regulations in an original jurisdiction proceeding in the Commonwealth Court
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- James S. Bowman Inn of Court, Associate Group Leader
Honors and Distinctions
- Widener Commonwealth Moot Court Honor Society, Vice President of Internal Competition
- Widener Commonwealth Law Review, Business/External Managing Editor
- Outstanding Service Award, 2020
- All USA Community College Academic Team Scholarship, 2015 (1 out of 20 students in the United States)
- Senators’ Amendments to Legalize Weed for Military Veterans, Cannabis Law PA Blog (2022).
- Access to Bus Surveillance: Exempted or Disclosable Under the Right to Know Law? An Analysis of Pennsylvania’s Right to Know Law in Easton Area School District v. Miller, 29 Widener Commw. L. Rev. 375 (2020).
- Judicial Law Clerk to the Hon. Craig A. Dally, Northampton County Court of Common Pleas, 2020-2021
- Judicial Law Clerk to President Judge Renée Cohn Jubelirer, Commonwealth Court, 2021-2022
- Certified Legal Intern, Dauphin County District Attorney’s Office, 2019
- Intern to the Honorable Martin C. Carlson, United States Courthouse for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2019
- Intern to the Honorable Joseph F. Saporito, Jr., United States Courthouse for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2020