Aaron D. Rosengarten
Aaron joined Hawke McKeon & Sniscak LLP as an Associate in September 2022. Aaron represents clients in various energy and utility sectors including petroleum, natural gas, water and wastewater, and electricity.
Aaron also represents clients in the cannabis industry and assists with litigation and appeals before state courts and administrative agencies.
Prior to joining HMS Aaron served as a judicial law clerk to President Judge Renée Cohn Jubelirer of the Commonwealth Court where he assisted in the drafting of opinions on complex administrative issues. Aaron also served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Craig A. Dally assisting with the drafting of opinions in complex civil and criminal issues. Aaron has also interned for two federal magistrate judges, a private criminal defense firm in Virginia, a private business firm in Harrisburg, and as a certified legal intern with the Dauphin County District Attorney’s Office while in law school. Additionally, Aaron was a member of Widener’s Moot Court Honor Society and Law Review.
- Represents clients in state trial and appellate courts
- Represents clients before administrative agencies
- Represents cannabis clients in challenging PA DOH Regulations in an original jurisdiction proceeding in the Commonwealth Court
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- James S. Bowman Inn of Court, Associate Group Leader
Honors and Distinctions
- Moot Court Honor Society, Vice President of Internal Competition
- Widener Commonwealth Law Review, Business/External Managing Editor
- Outstanding Service Award, 2020
- All USA Community College Academic Team Scholarship, 2015 (1 out of 1700 students in the United States)
- Access to Bus Surveillance: Exempted or Disclosable Under the Right to Know Law? An Analysis of Pennsylvania’s Right to Know Law in Easton Area School District v. Miller, 29 Widener Commw. L. Rev. 375 (2020).
- 2022 Election: Maryland and Missouri Legalize Adult Use Cannabis, Cannabis Law PA Blog (2022).
- Senators’ Amendments to Legalize Weed for Military Veterans, Cannabis Law PA Blog (2022).
- Judicial Law Clerk to President Judge Renée Cohn Jubelirer, Commonwealth Court, 2021-2022
- Judicial Law Clerk to the Hon. Craig A. Dally, Northampton County Court of Common Pleas, 2020-2021
- Certified Legal Intern, Dauphin County District Attorney’s Office, 2019
- Intern to the Honorable Martin C. Carlson, United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2019
- Intern to the Honorable Joseph F. Saporito, Jr., United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2020