Dominique joined Hawke McKeon & Sniscak LLP as a law clerk in August 2018. He provides extensive research and works closely with the firm’s attorneys in preparing and drafting legal documents.
Dominique also works with the Central Penn Law Clinic in Harrisburg as a Certified Legal Intern. There, with supervision from practicing attorneys, he manages client matters including: client interviews, negotiations with opposing counsel, and representation of clients in courtrooms throughout Dauphin County. Dominique also interned as a Consultant with the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland. At NIH, he researched and prepared documents on how the National Library of Medicine can best implement new policies from its Director.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Widener Law Commonwealth Student Bar Association
- Widener Law Commonwealth Public Interest Law Society
- Widener Law Commonwealth Veterans Association
- Consultant, National Institutes of Health
- Technical Sergeant, US Air Force / Pennsylvania Air National Guard