Todd S. Stewart
Todd represents competitive suppliers of electricity and natural gas in ongoing market restructuring and development matters before the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission (Pa. PUC), and represents clients on a variety of matters before the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC). Todd has recently expanded his practice to include representing these same clients before the Pennsylvania General Assembly as a registered lobbyist.
Todd provides advice and representation on a wide range of matters before the Pa. PUC, including utility rate proceedings, generic and rulemaking proceedings, and enforcement actions. He represents energy clients such as independent power companies and power marketers before the FERC in matters such as project sales and acquisitions, electricity quarterly report filings, annual interlocking directorate report filings, and tariff revisions.
Todd also represents telecommunications providers in a wide array of matters before the Pa. PUC, including enforcement and complaint actions, as well as matters involving issues such as high speed data tariffs, utility plant, and joint-use agreements.
- Representing a coalition of Suppliers in the latest default service filings of all Large Electric Utilities.
- Representing Dominion Retail, Inc., one of the largest electric generation suppliers in Pennsylvania (by customer count)
- Representing a coalition of natural gas suppliers in the Pa PUC’s ongoing Natural Gas RMI Proceeding
- Represented large incumbent local telecommunications client in facilities joint-use negotiations with several electric utilities
- Ongoing representation of electric generation suppliers and natural gas suppliers in legislative matters at the General Assembly.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- Lancaster Bar Association
- Linden Hall School for Girls, Trustee
- LutherCare, Board Member (2007-2009)